APPLYING: I want to be released from my housing contract. What do I need to do?

According to the Accommodation office, you need to find a student who does not already live in University Housing and who does not already have a contract, who is willing to take over their space. Since the departments are not involved in contract related questions or concerns, the Accommodation office will assist you with any question you may have about your contract.