LIVING IN SHEA: What do I do if I have problems with my roommate or any other personal issues?

Please see the Resident Advisor and/or the Senior Resident. One of the roles of the RA is to act as a peer advisor and assist residents in resolving concerns or problems. Depending on the issue, the RA or SR may refer you to the House Director.